- Comp is designed for players that think they might want to play at least at the high school level in the future.
- Comp has both a fall and spring season- Comp is more expensive. For the whole year it is about $260 plus a uniform of about $150
- Comp takes a higher commitment of time. Most teams practice at least twice a week. You play 8-10 games per season. Games against another Cedar team might be on Wednesdays.
- Some travel is required for Comp. Our league includes St. George and Mesquite. Half of your games are in Cedar.
- Most age groups have 2-3 competitive teams. If you make it on the A team you will also be expected to play in a few tournaments a year. B and C teams can choose to play in tournaments but it is not required.
- Your child will be coached by a licensed and trained coach in Comp providing a greater opportunity for improvement.
The link to register for tryouts is below. Tryouts will be next week starting on the 28th so please register ASAP. There is no cost to tryout this year. We would also love to hear from anyone that is interested in coaching at the competitive level. Surf ultimately will select who coaches for each team and there is some required training, but we love getting move coaches in the system and want to talk to you if you have any interest!
NO COST THIS YEAR!
Uniforms will need to be ordered by the end of July for new players.
Uniform price is approx. $150 and includes 2 jerseys, 2 shorts, and 2 socks. Past Players will use their uniforms they have previously purchased.
All Comp coaches must get their Grassroots License. Surf/CCFC will reimburse you once you have completed the class and received your certificate. Please email a copy of your receipt and certificate to email@example.com to be reimbursed.
Register your child today!